QuNect ODBC for Quick Base
Read, Write, Modify and Delete your Quick Base Data using any of thousands of ODBC Enabled Applications
New in 2020!
- Uses new usefids parameter in Quick Base's HTTP API API_DoQuery to dramatically reduce network traffic and XML parsing overhead.
- Read and write DB pages using SQL statements.
- An enhanced QuNect Archive handles archiving of multi-megabyte records with rich text fields containing embedded pictures.
- Express Date, DateTime and Time literals as 'YYYY-MM-DD', 'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MI:SS', 'HH:MI:SS'
- Use the DISTINCT keyword inside SUM, AVG and COUNT aggregation functions.
Download Free Fully Functional 30 Day Trial
for 64 bit MacOSX Intel version 10.5 or higher.
for x64 versions of RHEL 5.x and 6.x Linux
New in 2019!
- Use any field marked unique as a merge field to simultaneously INSERT new records and UPDATE existing records
- Restore data, file attachments including all revisions and relink detail records to restored master records from backups made with by QuNect Backup using QuNect Restore
- Access an application's table aliases by appending ~aliases to any table name in the application.
- Full support for user-list fields containing the maximum of 20 users with email addresses of up to 256 characters.
- Now supports Quick Base text fields up to 1,048,576 characters in length. Previously truncated text fields at 65,535 characters.
New in 2018!
- Beef up your security with passwords greater than the previous limit of 20 characters. Now up to 64 characters!
- Download all the file URLs not just the current revision, also supported by QuNect Backup
- Upload all file revisions in one operation, not just the latest revision, also supported by QuNect Restore
- Copy all file revisions from one QuickBase table to another, preserving filenames, with QuNect Copy
- Sorts that cannot be pushed down to QuickBase are done completely in memory without the use of temporary files.
- User list fields now display email addresses instead of UIDs
New in 2017!
- Access all the field properties that Quick Base exposes through its API by appending ~fields to the table name.
- Add new fields, modify existing ones and delete superfluous ones.
- Quickly discover all the required fields, make sure there is only field marked unique, find fields with duplicate names.
- WinHTTP timeouts are now set to match Quick Base's, decreasing spurious timeouts.
New in 2016!
- Swap your password for a User Token to create unexpiring logins for unattended operation of scripted operations
- Access your table reports as views
- Manage the roles of users and groups in your application with a virtual table
- Add and modify application variables
- Date/Time fields are now supported in Tableau, learn more.
- Log API calls
- WHERE clauses with ANDs and ORs and comparisons between Quick Base fields are handed off to the Quick Base server to improve performance
SELECT count(1) FROM statements execute up to thousands of times faster
New in 2015!
QuNect ODBC for QuickBase® is the world's first ODBC driver for Quick Base®.
QuNect ODBC for Quick Base gives you read and write access to your Quick Base data directly from many Windows®,
Linux and MacOSX
applications like SQL Server, Tableau, Power BI, BarTender, Informatica®, SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS), Pentaho Kettle®,
Hummingbird GENIO Suite® Crystal Reports,
MS Access ,
Hyperion Interactive Reporting Studio,
SQL Server ,
MS Excel , MS Word,
MS Excel Office 365 .
Programmers can think of QuNect ODBC for Quick Base as the ultimate SDK wrapper for the non-standard Quick Base HTTP API.
Access Quick Base easily from PHP, Python, VB.Net, C#, Ruby, VB6,
VBA, and Perl, using the industry standard SQL language.
Make sure your Quick Base integrations are as maintainable as possible by interfacing with Quick Base through the
industry standard ODBC API.
Supported ETL Applications
Other Supported Applications